Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh my I survived the first year!

So yesterday the hubby actually took the whole day off. After what felt like a week at the mall, you'd think the farmer would make a quik trip. Bwhwhaha I was wrong.. I swear everytime he was trying on shoes he was a princess excited for the new glass slipper.

The baby I swear is just like her father and has an internal feeding clock..6pm strikes and I get the beat down. The farmer's version of a hot spicy night ended up being a delicious dinner at a mexican resturant. Fajita's for farm boy and I settled for a chimichanga...but I ended up with a salsa beatdown from butter ball below!!

Well tomorrow strikes the first year of marriage survival..lol A year I'd never take for granted. Mark has been an amazing husband, step father and best friend. They say opposites attract, but we have alot in common, and it's fun to share that each day. I swear that kid knows me better than my own parents.

So the hubby and I had a funny laugh today checking pivots. As everyone knows, there are times where I go uncensored. I don't mean to offend anyone, because I care, but I love to take things out of context at times and make jokes.

I think most american's have seen that show "Sister Wives". I really enjoy the show and have my own beliefs. I don't understand why politics has to get involved with everyone. If you think about it, we have every culture available in the U.S., so of course were going to have clash....It's not like were Ireland, irish, drink guiness, and are roman catholic...and have the same origination.

Where I'm getting at is with this polygamy issue in America...especially the state Utah. As we were passing our pastures, I laughed at my own inside joke. Hubby asked, so I unleashed..lol

If polygamy is such a bad deal...why arn't American's whining at farmer/ranchers that raise cattle.
I mean we have 4 head sire bulls, they service 65 women cows...pumping out babies left and right....yea a whole 65 of them each year...might as well call our pasture Utah! I then laughed my head off because we got a call of 125 head that are available for sale. I just pictured a smile on the bulls face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment