Friday, August 10, 2012

I've lost my senses and....dignity.

This is my first post...so bear with me. I will be blogging during the course of my pregnancy, since I have been having quirky moments. Lets also thank my cousin for the idea. Something to look back on and share!

Ok, so I'm like 25 whooping weeks along in this pregnancy, and let me tell you it hasn't been easy. We will be blessed with a lil girl due on Thanksgiving Day. For the time being, I'm harboring the butterball turkey. I'll gladly take the nickname "Butters" might I add. In my post, they might come out sounding "dumb" goofy, or yet...the worst redneck ever...but don't worry, I'm a successful nursing student who's caught in the "prego moment", yeah that time where all brain cells and beauty went out the window and your hubby checks up on ya to make sure your're still normal.

I'm currently a farm wife, where we  raise black angus cattle, grow corn and soybeans. I have a 5yr old son name Colt and a goofy husband name Mark. I'm finally glad I found a site, where I can just blog about my feelings....95% of the time hormonal and the hilarious good times we have. Not a day goes by that we don't share a giggle in this house. FYI...check and see if your computer has insurance...there will be a few moments where you might spit out your drink with my humor...:)

Thank you...come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment