Saturday, October 27, 2012

Seriously!

Wow, it's been forever since I've been on her...Shame on me! Well lets see, I'm 36 weeks now and I have this funny feeling that my due date is wrong, maybe like a week...or it's my wishful thinking.

So far I've had some progress with this whole dilation thing I hope. I lost the ole glory plug and starting to feel more and more pressure as the days progress. In the mean time, I'm on my last clinical day this Tuesday. Horry!! I love my residents, and acually have the pleasure of taken care of the oldest Nebraskan ever....she's 112 yrs old...Amazing and super cute!

Lets see, from my last post I've had the normal drop in's with the doc, and had a fetal/contraction test two weeks ago..Fun Fun...more like 1.5hrs of my life I won't get back..but I guess it comes with the territory.

I'm at that point with this pregnancy where things are going downhill faster than the titanic shinking. Literally!! My hips are giving out on me, so this requires the assistance from someone. My hubby has been amazing all day with his help and I'm dearly grateful for this. He's had the weekend off due to our first snow last Thursday. A whole inch I must say and it got me in the holiday spirit!

As of now, from time to time I'll be posting here and there and definately during my labor progress. I mean c'mon...I've whined, groaned, whimpered the past 9 months to everyone, the least I could do is share the wonderful experience to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment